Monday, August 27, 2012

Roadtrip to Barnaul

We took a short roadtrip this weekend to visit the saints in Barnaul, Russia. We took the missionaries there to dinner including an amazing senior couple serving their 5th mission! (This is their 3rd to Barnaul.)


Sunday, we attended church with the branch there. Here is a picture of us with one of the members in front of the church building. It looks like some kind of bunker or bomb shelter from the outside, but inside it seems like a familiar church. They'll have a brand new building to meet in in a couple weeks, so I'm way excited for them! I got to play the piano for sacrament meeting, and my dad even called on me to bear my testimony. I had a translator, but I said one sentence in Russian and felt cool haha. I love how the church is the same wherever you go, and I admire these saints so much for their faithfulness!


No comments: