Friday, August 10, 2012

Epic Trip Eve

Tonight is my last night in the United States until September 3rd! This will be my first ever voyage outside the good ol' US of A. Mama and I set off tomorrow... SLC to Chicago to Munich to Helsinki (where my Daddy with join us!) to Moscow to Novosibirsk. Whew...it makes me tired just thinking about it. So after 25 years of never leaving my homeland, I'll check Germany, Finland, and Russia off my list! So here I am chilling with the fam one last night, celebrating little Ella Bay's birthday, hanging with my favorite cousins Nate and Jordan, getting excited. I'm all packed and ready with my new neck pillow. Next time you hear from me will be from Finland!!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

That's so stinkin cool - I'm so excited for you!

Tracy said...

SOOOOOOO jealous! Take lots of pictures. I want to hear all about it when you get back.