Friday, July 6, 2012

haven't had a nerdy post for a while...


Well, we just submitted this baby for publication! I started working on this one a little over a year ago...so it feels good to get it done and off! It will be my second paper as the first author (in the science world, first author = legit). They are both in review right now, so here's hoping they get accepted!

Role of Membrane Oxidation in Controlling the Activity of Human Group IIa Secretory Phospholipase A2 toward Apoptotic Lymphoma Cells

Elizabeth Gibbons, Jennifer Nelson, Lynn Anderson, Kelly Brewer, Stephanie Melchor, Allan M. Judd, John D. Bell





On a less nerdy note, I will be running a half marathon in 17 hours and 10 min! An old injury flared up after my 10 mile run on Tuesday, so I might be super slow tomorrow. We'll see...wish me luck :)




1 comment:

Tracy said...

Good luck on your half marathon tomorrow! You will do great!