Monday, July 2, 2012

BEAR LAKE!

A couple weekends ago, I got to go to Bear Lake with William, Mitch, and Alyssa. William's extended family owns a bunch of cabins on the lake and as long as I can remember (since I've known him since 1st grade), he's gone there a lot every summer. I've always been super jealous so finally I convinced him to bring me along! Mitch flew in from Seattle for the occasion and brought Alyssa along...a good choice since she was so fun.

I got up early the first morning to take a run...man if I got to run along a lake every day I'd be a lot more motivated :)



We partied on the wave runners...

including a crazy adventure going across the lake for raspberry milkshakes. We decided to beach the waverunners in this muddy area...let's just say we were up to our knees in who knows what that smelled like you know what. Good good times :)


We were super hardcore on the four wheelers...




which is why we got so dirty...
We even found the bridge to terabithia!

And let's not forget all the times Alyssa and I read, suntanned on the beach, or watched "Princess Bride"while Mitch and William got all the toys ready to go. Being a girl has its perks. :) It was a much needed relaxing weekend with good friends!

No comments: