Monday, July 2, 2012

Ward Friends!

I was just thinking recently about how much I love my ward. It feels like home. These people have become dear to me. They've made the summer fabulous so far...

BEST HOMETEACHER AWARD:

LASER TAG:

 WARD ACTIVITIES:


DRESSING UP AND RACING GO KARTS:




CHALK ART FESTIVAL AT GATEWAY:

 FOUR WHEELING:

WARD SOFTBALL:

THE SOLAR ECLIPSE:


LATE NIGHT WALMART ADVENTURES:

LAZY DAYS IN THE PARK:


...and let's not forget saturday night...when Tracy and I got sucked into helping Jay, Rich, and Dan try to beat the Emperor on super nintendo star wars in Tracy's fort. I got close! :)

Blessed!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

HECK YEAH!!! I finally made it on your blog and I have been a big part of your summer. I feel so cool now. I'm so glad we are friends because you make me happy.