Sunday, September 4, 2011

wow i'm on a roll...

since i'm on a blogging kick i might as well roll with it.  Updates and/or completely random thoughts:

*a new semester has begun! i am back in actual classes for the first time in 3 and 1/2 years (minus 2 classes i had last semester that only involved 4 people)
*i kind of forgot you had to buy textbooks and was once again jolted into the reality of how darn expensive they are
*did i mention i LOVE being back in classes? you know you're a nerd when you enjoy reading your textbooks... (unless you're dog tired)
*i'm exhausted! I forgot how much work it is to balance homework and research
*my parents went to lithuania this week for a mission presidents conference thingy. oh yeah, i skyped with lithuania this week.
*I moved into a new apartment (cute townhouse) in south provo. LOVING IT. i have my own room for the first time in a while
*i took steph with me since she's so fun
*it only took me 5 days and a trip to walmart for a dresser (no to mention the assistance of 5 guys with power tools to assemble and carry it) to get unpacked and settled. turns out when my room is in complete disarray so is my life.  life is much happier now :)
*i've been a total slacker and haven't been running all week.  next week will be different!
*i bought a blender. you know what that means....SMOOTHIES!!
*tomorrow i get to see my dear sister mohammad (mission companion) and have dinner at my fabulous aunt ruth's. EXCITEMENT
*STEPH AND I ARE GOING TO THE GRAND CANYON ON FRIDAY!! free airfare, free stay at a resort/spa, free guided tour, spending money provided, NBD.

No comments: