Sunday, September 4, 2011

one more thing...

so after that last post, i shut down the computer, got ready for bed, and started to fall asleep....when all of a sudden i sat up in bed with the thought: "I FORGOT TO FEED THE CELLS!!!!!"

i don't know if you've ever experienced that kind of panic before. but i am freaking out. i am a horrible mother. so i burst into steph's room and said, "steph!! I FORGOT TO FEED MY CELLS!"

and what did she do? she just laughed. which made me laugh. so we both laughed and cried. and i decided they can probably hang in til morning since it is almost 2 am.

if they die i will feel horrible.

i am a terrible mother

and jen you are probably reading this so i just want to apologize for my irresponsibility.

the end

1 comment:

Jen said...

Haha. I hate that feeling! The cells will be fine.