Sunday, September 4, 2011

SAN ANTONIO!!

About 10 hours after I got back from Seattle, I hopped on a plane to TEXAS to see my sister Jenny and her cute family.  I loved spending time with my little nephew and brand new niece!! life doesn't get much better than that!  hanging out with their parents was pretty fun too :)  Here are some fun pics from the trip...although I think Jenny has better ones.  Turns out James can't keep his eyes open if the flash is on.  










 first time writing his name!

 would've been super cute if James had gotten my head in the picture...


My favorite parts:
*Hanging out with James: building train tracks, reading books, playing in the wading pool, taking pictures with my camera (he took about 200 of his own), and having an epic dance party after breakfast (it's tradition)
*Holding baby Ella: nothing sweeter than just watching a newborn sleep.  She is beautiful!
*Morning runs with Jonathan
*Watching Smallville with Jen and Jonathan
*Chatting with Jenny and observing her be the best mommy :)
*realizing how much i can learn from little kids....observe:


I can't wait to visit the Bosters again! 
LOVE YOU GUYS!! 

Secret confession, I cried in the airport after you drove away :) Thanks for everything.

1 comment:

Jenny Bay said...

Awww, yay!! We loved having you visit! Miss you!