Wednesday, January 18, 2012

starting 2012 off with a bang!

2012 has been so fabulous so far I think I'm setting myself up for disappointment...


EPIC new years festivities with the fam
 (these included... 2 unfinished games of acquire, little boys with the pukes, sparklers, sparkling cider, auld lang syne, and smallville!)




A last minute trip to SEATTLE with Diane to see our dear friends John and Rosemary sealed in the temple!!
(One of my most favorite experiences of my life. Thanks mom and dad for helping me get there for my birthday present!!)

I TURNED 25!!
(and had a quarter life crisis and dyed my hair darker)


Annie, Abby, and Ryan spoiled me with classic Gibbons birthday signs, mom's cake (courtesy of ryan), presents, and KOREAN FOOD! (hopefully picture to come)

I got to skype with mom and dad while they were on the trans-siberian railway in the middle of NOWHERE. yay for technology! (and then we skyped again at midnight so they could see my hair)

Steph and Kelli kidnapped me for a mystery roadtrip!
ST. GEORGE

and VEGAS
(picture to come)

PLUS LOOK AT THIS BEAUTIFUL DATA I'VE BEEN SPOILED WITH THIS WEEK:
(secret confession, there is also horrible looking data that i do not feel like sharing so you think science is all about success instead of the reality...all about failure haha)

yep, life is good. welcome 2012! 

1 comment:

Hannabeth said...

Holy beautiful data! That is making me so jealous but also so happy right now. You rock, Liz. On every level.