Tuesday, January 24, 2012

did you know....?

did you know that i am currently doing an experiment on a fluorometer that is connected to a computer running DOS?? that's right, DOS. we are high tech here. it brings me back to my lemmings days. did you ever play lemmings? good times. good times. I can't wait til I'm 100 years old and i can tell my great grandkids that not only did i access computer games on DOS when i was a kid, but I used DOS as a grad student.  Then they will be like, "grandma, what's DOS?" and I'll say, "DOS was what we had before windows" and they'll say, "grandma, what's windows?" because who knows what THEY'LL be using. then I'll tell them about dial-up internet (if they even know what internet is in 75 years).  i can't wait to be 100 years old.  you can say whatever you want when you're 100 years old! well i'm a quarter of the way there! but anyway the point of this post was to tell you I use DOS and i feel cool. the end.

1 comment:

Jenny Bay said...

I LOVE lemmings!!! Such a great game. I wonder if we could download it from somewhere???