Monday, October 18, 2010

howdy!

hello hello! i love hearing all the news from everywhere :) I'm sorry i don't have very much time to write today...it's a CRAZY day because we got our hair cut and we are going to maple valley for s. ganzorig to have a consultation with an oral surgeon about her wisdom teeth. so i don't have much time. but i'll see you all very soon so it's ok!!

I feel there are always so many miracles to share with you recently. I always knew this, but now I REALLY know nothing is too hard for the Lord. I am just so grateful for these last precious weeks of my mission. We have been richly blessed. We put three people on date for baptism this week: J.O. (the one who came up to us after Sunday School and asked to be baptized), her 11-yr-old son J, and 14-yr-old T.L. (son of a part-member family who has been hesitant to be baptized because of his non-member Dad and the word of wisdom). They will all be baptized in October! And really we didn't do anything, they were just gifts from the Lord. I still think there are more people we can invite to be baptized before i go home or shortly after. Our mission has had a hard year but we've seen some miraculous changes recently. i feel very blessed to have served with President Larkin. He's taught me many things that have expanded my vision of missionary work and how it is a work of faith and the Spirit.

This has been an amazing transfer with Sister L and Sister G. They've taught me so much. They are incredible women and have taught me (little sister gibbons from holladay, utah) about faith, humility, and strength. Sister G especially has overcome things i never even imagined. I wish i had more time but i have to go. i love you all so very much and can't wait to throw my arms around you :) thanks for everything!!

sister gibbons

No comments: