Thursday, January 17, 2013

my BIRTHDAY adventures!

For my birthday, Steph took me to get my hair dyed for the first time! (Well, last year, we dyed it darker on my birthday...but we just used a cheapo box and it faded after a couple weeks.) I was SO nervous but now that I've gotten used to it, I LOVE IT. Thanks Steph :)

 BEFORE

 AFTER

The next day!

My family and I will be celebrating my birthday late since my mom just got in from Russia (YAY!) but my birthday was pretty great thanks to good friends. Friday night I went to Salt Lake to have dinner with my good friends Maddie, Audra, William, Chris, Will, and Matt. I love that the years fly by but my friends are always there. Saturday I had a breakfast/lunch with some good friends in my ward. Unfortunately I didn't get any pics of these two parties. Annie was a sweetheart and drove all the way from Salt Lake to have dinner with me on my birthday. Thanks Annie!! Oh and also...on Saturday, my friend Jay took Steph, Tracy, and I up in a little airplane. IT WAS AWESOME. Jay is such a great pilot it wasn't even scary. I have great friends!






1 comment:

Tracy said...

Glad you had such a fun birthday! You deserve it. Thanks for being my friend. I value our friendship a lot. ALSO.... our plane ride was EPIC! So glad that we got to do that together. PS thanks for the pictures... I'm stealing them! :) Love ya!