Thursday, January 31, 2013

ALL of liz's itunes on shuffle today

(1) All my Life (K-Ci & JoJo)
        -- One of the best intros ever
        -- Why have I not listened to this song for like 5 years?

(2) Sexy Plexi (Jack Johnson)
        -- Reminds me of Summer 2007 in my lab...analyzing data...8 h a day...with Jack Johnson playing all day every day

(3) Everyone (Backstreet Boys)
        -- from "Black and Blue"...the first cd I ever purchased.

(4) Felicity (Sense and Sensibility Soundtrack)
        -- I love my Jane Austen movie soundtracks. Great for studying back in the day.

(5) Myth America (Liz Story)
        -- A little New Age piano music. Love.

(6) She's My Kind of Rain (Tim McGraw)
        -- I feel like almost any boy could woo me with this song. (Perhaps an exaggeration. At least any cute boy)

(7) Seize the Day (Newsies)
        -- Gotta represent my love of musicals on the shuffle line-up.

(8) Thriller (Michael Jackson)
        -- Love MJ.

(9) Sonata No 7 in D Major (Beethoven)
        -- No one beats Beethoven.

(10) All I Want is You (U2)
        -- Classic.

(11) (Secretly A*Teens popped up next...let's pretend this didn't happen.)

(12) Things People Say (Lady Antebellum)
       -- I've been on a Lady A kick this week.

(13) I Feel My Savior's Love (Mormon Tabernacle Choir)
       -- :)

Just thought I'd give you a taste of the randomness that is my itunes. Love music.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

This list makes me feel even better about our friendship.