Thursday, November 17, 2011

who knew i'd become so international?

well i just had to share because i realized that in the last 12 hours, i've chatted with korea, mongolia, japan, and hong kong!! now if i talk to my parents in the morning i could make it 5 asian countries in 24 hours! who knew little liz would end up with friends from all over the world? it makes me happy! you know what else makes me happy? my good friend SISTER LEE finished her mission this week and is now home in korea so we can skype!!

here's a walk down memory lane: sister lee teaching me korean! (i got better, but this is the only time we videoed it!)

2 comments:

jumi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jumi said...

I love you so much!! yes! you are so good at korean and you are just my friend!!! i am grateful to be your friend. saranghae :-)