Monday, April 4, 2011

i love reunions :)

Well this past weekend was AMAZING. i got to reunionize with so many people i love. 1st stop: SISTER IRELAND!! my mtc companion :) She had driven down from Canada for conference weekend, so we got to have dinner together at Zupas.  just hearing her laugh again made me so happy.  i couldn't have asked for a better first companion on my mission.  she taught me SO much about humility and diligence.  she also taught me how to look at things from an investigator's point of view.  I admire her so much and will love her forever!



next stop, WASHINGTON SEATTLE MISSION REUNION!! I wish i'd taken more pictures, but here are the ones i DID get.  Me and Diane (aka sister bush) . . . 

me and sister burch!




me with three of my companions: lacey (sister burch), diane, and kayla (sister sawyer)



and finally, i got to meet the Lee Family! Sister Lee was one of my last companions on the mission. She is still on her mission, but i got to meet her family! They came from korea to see General Conference.  It was such a sweet experience to meet them, hug them, and talk with them.  Now I know why sister lee is so amazing.  Now i need to save up so i can go visit them in Korea :) They brought be that beautiful scarf as a gift from Korea!!



I think this is what heaven will be like, just reunionizing with all the people we love :)

2 comments:

Diane said...

Wow. Sounds like an amazing weekend! I love reunions too! Friday night was so fun.

Preston and Angie said...

So Fun!! Can't wait to be part of the reunion :D