Friday, November 14, 2008

ah the awkward years :)

So do you ever say/do something that is just so completely the 7-year-old you? I find myself doing this a lot! As I watch home videos of my younger years, I always come to the same conclusion: I haven't changed a bit! I have changed in some VERY important ways however: i got braces and contacts :) I was feeling like 7-year-old me today for some reason, so I thought I'd share some of the most amazing pics of me ever taken for you all to enjoy!

I think I still make this face . . . but I hope it looks a LITTLE better now. Check out the veins in the neck!


This one's taken at about the same time, but you get a better look at the long scraggly hair. This is with my best friend at the time, Kaysie Garff! We had some good times :)


This one is to prove that I started out cute :)

Ok now back to my prospectus . . . I get so distracted when I'm writing. I do have half an outline though!!

3 comments:

Jenny Bay said...

I totally do this too! I will totally say things that sound exactly like my voice during the awkward years. Good times. Can't believe you put these up! hehe, at least I wasn't in them too! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Oh Lizzy...you are simply adorable. I am always acting like 7 year old Priscilla. And boy you should have seen me... I had short hair (that was permed!) with super crooked teeth, and really hot glasses. Pretty awesome.

Preston and Angie said...

Hahaha, I love awkward pictures!! They're still so adorable! hehe. I just love you Liz!