Wednesday, March 20, 2013

S*E*A*T*T*L*E

BYU doesn't get spring break. I went out of town for a week anyway. I roadtripped with old friends (the Murris and Cannons) back to SEATTLE!! Nothing can top a super great group of people partying it up in my favorite city. Going to Seattle always feels like going home. I didn't have time to visit a tenth of the people I would have wanted to, but I cherished the small amount of visiting I did have. It was always AWESOME to get to visit some places I'd never been to and experience more of that beautiful area. There was much laughing, driving, poem-reading, singing in the car (in perfect harmony...of course it was the Murris and Cannons!), staying up late, ferrying, watching movies, chatting, playing games, kayaking in the puget sound, visiting Pike's Place, visiting Leavenworth, taking pictures of us sleeping everywhere (random tradition that started the first day), dancing, and eating! Yay for my fake spring break and good friends!!

















2 comments:

Tracy Mills said...

Looks like a blast. Totes jealous. I love Seattle

Angie said...

Hahaha. What a fun bunch :) If nothing else, you got some great pics out of it!