Tuesday, December 4, 2012

2 new check-marks!

This past week I have found myself checking things off my PhD to-do list...


Defend Prospectus....CHECK

Pass Qualifying Exam....CHECK

Complete Teaching Practicum....CHECK!

Complete ALL Coursework....CHECK!

Defend Dissertation....Summer 2013 :)



Let's just saw after about 20 years of homework, I will never again be assigned a project, homework assignment, or test for a class. EVER. From here on out I will be the one assigning things! NBD. Just wanted to share my excitement! Also, after a fun skype with my mom this morning, I find myself very legitimately considering applying to be a professor in Kazakhstan for a year starting next fall. Crazy? Maybe. But I am actually seriously thinking about it! Why not, right?

Also...I just spilled yogurt on my pants...yep I'm still me.

4 comments:

Priscilla said...

Wahoo!!! No more school for you! It's a fantastic feeling, eh? Though, I must admit that I miss being in school. I miss those last-minute study sessions and late nights. I go to bed at 10 now. Lame much? Anywho, I think you are fantastic and I wish I were as smart as you :)

Congrats again!

JoshtheBold said...

You go girl!

JoshtheBold said...

Ahhh.... this is Tracy, I didn't know Josh was signed in on my computer. ha ha

Jessica said...

I love you! I can always picture you writing your posts and this one made me giggle out loud! Lets get together over Christmas break!