Thursday, November 29, 2012

last minute girl

If only I wasn't the procrastinator that I am...

If only I could be super productive and focused when working on a big project weeks before it was due instead of at the last minute...

However, I am secretly proud that I do such good work when under pressure.

Confession: I'm totally in the zone and actually LOVING working on this project at 12:42 am.

Maybe it's because I'm a nerd and I love that I get to teach my class about my love for membrane biophysics tomorrow...

Maybe it's because of the twinkle lights behind me...



Maybe it's because Michael Buble is giving me a private concert of Christmas music (and wooing me in the process)...

Maybe it's because it's my LAST homework assignment EVER! My last chance to procrastinate like this...

Whatever the reason, I'm just going to cherish it. :)

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Hahaha...I'm glad I'm not the only one who secretly procrastinates because they produce better work under pressure! :) I know the feeling of that "zone" that only a fast approaching deadline can coerce me into - enjoy!!

Tracy Mills said...

You are so cute. I think the Christmas spirit has a lot to do with it... and I can't wait for more of that on our Christmas sleepover on Saturday!