Monday, January 31, 2011

only change is constant :)


hello hello... once again i spent too much time playing with my blog's design and now it is getting too late so i don't have much time to post! i've discovered i get distracted easily... anyway, i will give you a brief update on my life (so i can get to bed) and there will be more fun pictures to come! lots has changed since i last posted...

#1 - i moved back to p-town! i am a byu student once again, finishing up my masters! (and by finishing up, i mean i still have more than a year left... which i am pretty excited about.) it's been kind of rough getting the old brain working again (i know i didn't learn a foreign language on my mission...but it's hard to start speaking "science" again...secretory phospholipase A2 didn't come up much on the mission!) but i'm loving it! secretly, i'm also LOVING having a math class for the first time since senior year of high school. yay differential equations! anyway, my buddy eric helped me get an apartment in his ward and i was lucky to get super cute roommates (see picture).

#2 - I am hoping to visit the family a lot on sundays etc because we are soon to scatter! Josh has been called to serve a 2 year mission in Oaxaca, Mexico (beginning March 30...i think!) and my parents have been called to serve for 3 years as a mission president and full time missionary (beginning July 1st - location to be determined)! i really don't think i can express how much i love these three and how proud i am of them. josh is going to be an awesome missionary! i thought about that very often on my mission and i can't wait to hear about all of his experiences. my parents have been amazing examples to me of consecrating your life to the Lord and trusting Him. talk about faith. it will definitely be life changing to have them leave for so long, but i wouldn't have it any other way!



more to come of the AMAZING adventures in the life of liz :)

No comments: