Thursday, November 4, 2010

I'm BACK!



hey friends! i'm home :) it's so crazy. leaving beautiful washington was SO hard...but seeing everyone again is SO wonderful. it's very much a bittersweet time. there are no words to describe how much my mission means to me. too much to express right now. but seeing the family again was AMAZING! so here's a pic of that. come to my homecoming! Nov 14th at 1 pm at the chapel on 6313 s. 2300 E. Holladay, UT. I'd love to give you a big hug and hear about all the exciting things in your lives that I missed out on. love y'all!


4 comments:

Jenny Bay said...

Yay, you're back! :) Love you!

Kimba said...

YAY! Welcome home! Can't wait to see you! And for you to see our little boy! love ya!

Abby said...

Hehe I like that last picture :) You should put our blog on your blog list!! ryanandabbyshawcroft.blogspot.com And I should update our blog sometime too... Love you! I'm way excited for you to come see us tomorrow and see our cute apartment!

Abby said...

Oh and you should look at Kim's cute blog too! :)