Tuesday, September 21, 2010

a quickie!

hey guys!! i don't have very long since it's transfer day! Sister M is getting transferred :( We won't find out officially for a few hours, but i'm 99% sure Sister G is coming here with me! The only other option would be Sister L (no one else is getting transferred) so either way i'll have a repeat which would be fun either way! we had the most amazing experience yesterday, Elder Kikuchi of the Seventy came and spoke to our mission. The spirit was incredibly strong, and he made some profound promises to our mission. I felt so inspired to make these last six weeks the most amazing and fruitful of my mission. I know our area is FULL of people ready to accept the gospel if we just have the diligence to go find them. I am really excited to consecrate my whole self (Omni 1:26) to the Lord for these final weeks i'm here. I have random moments where tears start to come (like now! haha i'm such a dork) when I think about the end of my mission. Last night I laid in bed thinking, and heard a plane fly overhead. That was almost me! I know that I was supposed to stay. (but don't worry, of course i am excited to see you all again!!) C will be baptized Sunday at 7 pm! She is so ready, and i am so excited. the saddest part of the transfer is that sister M will miss it, but bro S (the member fellowship) is confident he can talk president larkin into letting sister M come back for it haha. we will see. I am finally going to send some pictures of the past few weeks (secretly i lost the camera and i was terrified to tell you and then i prayed like enos about it and no joke, the Lord led me to it, cool story actually...but no worries, i have it now!) since i don't have much more time, popsy - have so much fun in ukraine! i meet ukrainians daily and they are such kind people...jonathan - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! can't wait to have you give me an eye exam one day...everyone else - i love you!!! (oh mama, the allergies are still kinda bad....i think my PMG is growing mold haha seriously it smells like mold, maybe from the rain? and i wonder if i'm allergic to that...kinda funny huh?) ok i want to send pics so i gotta run!!! sorry this is the craziest email EVER! LOVE YOU ALL!!!

sister gibbons

No comments: