Thursday, March 19, 2009

random thoughts . . .

so you know the N64 game zelda: ocarina of time? well i do. it's the one where you ride the horse and go fishing . . . i think there was a summer way back in the day where i watched my little brother and my dad beat the whole game. i really think i watched the whole time. it was entertaining. anyway. you know the sound when link opened doors in that game? the kind of whoosh noise? anyway. today i was reminded that if you're all alone in my lab and it's really quiet, you can hear that whoosh noise every minute or so. kinda spooky.

i would have liked to post about more exciting things, but my camera has gone missing! i last remember seeing it in the lab, and i THOUGHT it was in my purse, but then it wasn't. maybe it's somewhere at home? i hope i find it soon so i can post about st patrick's day bubble blowing and michelle's wedding!

so on tuesday my cough was a lot better so i thought it was going away! but yesterday it was back and now it's even worse maybe! i hate coughs. i'm congested too. i hate being congested. of course, it could be worse! i could be paralyzed right? so good thing i only have a cold. life is good.

one last thing. so our ward is having an oscar's night this week where we show videos that we all made in FHE, and last night i got to see the almost finished product of my group's video. it is so great!! maybe i'm biased, but i think it's hilarious. it's basically modeled after "the office," complete with the music, interviews, awkward pauses, etc. just about how our FHE group functions. i love it! my fhe bro tyler has edited it and he's just awesome. i'm excited cuz we all get copies and maybe i can post it . . . it will be fun to have too! it will help me remember this fhe group and what a fun time we've had!

so yeah, award for most pointless and boring post ever. hopefully i find my camera soon :)

1 comment:

Daniel Bay Gibbons said...

Wibby--

I think your camera is in the cave under one of the big rocks in the big field by Lon Lon Ranch--drop one of the purple bombs on it and go down.

Hope you get over your cold.

With much love,

Popsy